When choosing colours online please consider that the true paint colour will differ from what you see on screen. Printing the page will not give an accurate representation of the colour either, due to varying printer settings and inks. Please visit us in store to have a look at a full colour chart.
Barrettine Wood Preserver is a high-quality, low odour oil wood preservative which is deep penetrating. It is used for wood protection against wood destroying fungi (wet rot), wood discolouring fungi and wood boring insects.
Scroll down for more information.
Barrettine Wood Preserver provides a semi-transparent satin finish allowing the natural wood texture to be visible. It can be used on pressure treated wood, treated timber or untreated wood and is suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber. No subsequent top coat product is required unless for aesthetic purposes. Barrettine Wood Preserver is suitable for outdoor use and also for use on windows/frames, external doors/frames and can also be used on structural timbers in unoccupied areas such as floor joists.
Coverage: 5-6m² per litre
Drying time: 12 hours
Back To Top
- UV Fade Resistant Colour Wood Stains / Pigments
- High Level, Long Lasting Wood Protection & Wood Preservation
- Superb Quality Water Repellent Resins
- Protects uncontaminated timber against wet rot, decay and wood boring insect attack.
- Mainly for external applications but some Internal.
- Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber, does not require over sealing.
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Oil based for deeper penetration.
- Low odour ready to use formulation.
- Superb quality water repellent resins.
- UV fade resistant colour pigments.
- High level, long lasting protection & preservation