Lining Paper is used to smooth out walls in preparation for painting or overhanging with decorative wallpaper. The heavier the lining paper the more effectively it will cover and smooth out defects. We hold  MAV Pro Lining 1400, 1200, 1000 and 800 grades in stock as well as Wallrock Fibreliner. We hold single roll lengths in stock which are all 10m long and 56 cm wide.

Read More

For all enquiries relating to our lining paper and wallpaper accessories, please contact us.

Back To Top