We buy cans of all sizes in bulk - from 250ml sample pots to 30L drums. We also keep large stocks of plastic bottles and containers. Many of our customers require relatively small quantities of empty tins and you are welcome to order as many or as little as you like.
- To keep a small amount of wet paint left over from a larger can it is much better to decant it into a small container as it will vastly improve the shelf life
- Use plastic containers or metal cans with a lacquered interior to store water based coatings
- Use unlacquered metal containers to store solvent based coatings
- Turn the container upside down - after making sure the lid is tightly closed to minimise driers or solvent evaporation
- Store metal containers in a dry place and all containers holding water-based coatings in a dry, frost-free place
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
Empty tins and containers are large, bulky, light but low value. Due to these factors, we are unable to offer free delivery on any size order of these items, and additional delivery charges may be required to cover carriage charges of additional boxes. Please feel free to contact us for a customised quote which will be based on tin sizes and quantity. If you place an order for tins/containers we will contact you if additional carriage costs are required, at which point you can proceed with the order or request a refund.
Please see our Delivery Terms and Conditions Exclusions for more details.Back To Top