Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We are not liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
There are two main types of cookies.
1. Session cookies. These are deleted from your computer when you close the browser
2. Persistent cookies. These remain stored on your computer until deleted or until the reach their expiry date
S.G Bailey Paints Ltd uses the following cookies:
1. Social Media. Facebook, Twitter and other social websites.
2. Google Analytics. We anonymously monitor you use of this website through google analytics, which generates statistical information about website use. This information is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Find the tools or internet options section of your browser's settings menu. Under privacy, you can set how the browser handles cookies.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
S. G Bailey Paints Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect
- Information provided by filling in forms on our site
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you contact us
Credit card policy
We do not store any card information. Any information given to us is used to process the transaction and then destroyed.
Disclosure of your information
In normal circumstances we will never disclose your information to third parties. However we may in the following scenarios.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose personal data to prospective seller or buyer
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, customers or others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We would always inform you (before collecting your data) if we intended to use your data for such purposes.
Access to information
The act gives you the right to access information held about yourself. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. We will update this page with any change to the policy. We advise that you check this page to keep up to date with any changes.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org