Date of last update: 13/4/2021 at 8am (information will always be updated to be correct).
BUSINESSES & ACCOUNT HOLDERS: Please order as normal.
PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS: Please order as normal.
WEBSITE. Orders as normal.
1. DELIVERY & FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
We are able to offer delivery to all local addresses.
If you are a business account holder please call us on 01453 882237 to place your order, or email email@example.com
If you are a private individual, then we are also able to take your order. If you cannot get through on the phones (the phone lines can be very busy), please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, telephone number and your enquiry. We will call you back to process your order.
We can deliver nationally for £9.60 inc VAT.
Delivery is FOC for any order over £100.00 inc VAT to UK addresses.
2. CALL AND COLLECT
All customers are eligible for call and collect.
We have fitted an exterior 'collection shed' so orders can be collected without entering the shop. It is located on the right hand side of our building.
Turnaround from order to collection is around 4 hours (varies on number of orders being processed). We will text you when your order is ready to collect.
3. WEBSITE ORDERS
Website orders are processed Monday to Friday.
Taken and dispatched as normal.
For collection, please wait for confirmation email when order is ready to collect, or call to check status of order.
If you have a Bailey Paints trade account, please do not order online as the systems are not integrated and you would not receive your discount.
5% of the employees are able to, and are, working from home.
We have stringent measures in place for cleaning and staff hygeine. All handles, card machines, phones etc are being disinfected frequently. We have conducted a thorough risk assessment and have put extensive control measures in place.
We will inform you if any items you order are out of stock or have long lead times. The majority of products are available but we advise ordering a couple of weeks before you need the paint just in case.
1. Are you currently taking orders?
Yes, we are taking orders from all customers. You can do so by phone (01453 882237) or by email - email@example.com. Please include your enquiry/order and contact information.
2. I have an order for collection in with you already, can I collect it?
Yes. It will be ready in our collection shed. You should receive a text to notify you when your order is ready to collect.
3. I have an order for delivery in with you already, when will I get it?
We are processing all orders with us for delivery as soon as possible. For an eta please call us on 01453 882237.
4. Can I place an order on your website?
Yes you can. Feel free to call us if you experience any issues or would like some advice before ordering.
5. Are you temporarily shutting?
No, as of April 2021 the shop is back open to browsing.
6. How can I keep updated to your current status?
Please follow us on Facebook, and/or check this page.
7. What are you doing to protect staff and customers?
- During lockdowns the shop closed to customers coming in, with a counter at shop entrance to serve.
- Safe and sheltered place to queue outside the shop.
- We have stringent personal hygeine measures in place. We regularly wash hands with soap and water and have alcohol gel stations.
- We have departmentalised staff from the office, shop and production so there is little to no 'crossover' of departments.
- Staff are maintaing minimum 2m distancing.
- Communal equipment (eg tinting machines) is regularly disinfected
- Staff have access to gloves, face shields and a personal hand sanitiser
- No handshake policy.
- Protective perspex screens around the counters.
- No touch rule in place (unless buying)
- Colour consultations available with PPE worn.