Date of last update: 11/6/2020 at 2.30 pm (information will always be updated to be correct).
Max 3 persons in the store at once. So please be advised if you come you may have to queue outside.
WEBSITE. We are taking a limited number of online orders a day. The top banner will say if the online shop is open or closed. This is a measure to ensure we are not overwhelmed, as we have limited staff.
BUSINESSES & ACCOUNT HOLDERS: Please order as normal. You can collect at any time using our new exterior collection 'shed'. Wherever possible please pre-order the day before, or at minimum 4 hour turnaround. You have access to next day deliveries.
PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS: You can order on the phone, by email or in store. You also have access to local deliveries.
We are able to offer delivery to all local addresses.
If you are a business account holder please call us on 01453 882237 to place your order, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a private individual looking to do some decorating, then we are also able to take your order. If you cannot get through on the phones (the phone lines can be very busy), please email email@example.com with your name, address, telephone number and your enquiry. We will call you back to process your order.
There will be a delivery fee of £6.60 (inc VAT) for the following postcodes.
GL1, GL2, GL3, GL4, GL5, GL6, GL7 (but only as East as Cirencester), GL 10, GL11, GL50, GL51, GL53.
Outside of these postcodes delivery fee is £9.60.(inc VAT).
Unfortunately we cannot continue offering the free delivery offer we ran in March.
We can deliver nationally using our courier UK Mail (DHL).
Delivery is FOC for orders over £100.00 inc VAT.
2. CALL AND COLLECT
All customers are eligible for call and collect.
We have fitted an exterior 'collection shed' so orders can be collected without entering the shop.
Turnaround from order to collection is minimum 4 hours.
If you cannot get through on the phones please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry/order and contact information and we will call you back. Please do not leave voicemails as we do not have the staff available to monitor the inbox.
3. WEBSITE ORDERS
We are now taking a limited number of website orders each day. Once we have reached our cap the basket will be disabled for the day. This is a measure to ensure we are not overwhelmed, as we are operating on less staff, and the staff at work need to maintain distancing to work safely. If you have a Bailey Paints trade account, please do not order online as the systems are not integrated and you would not receive your discount.
5% of the employees are able to, and are, working from home.
15% of our staff have been furloughed.
We have stringent measures in place for cleaning and staff hygeine. All handles, card machines, phones etc are being disinfected frequently. We have conducted a thorough risk assessment and have put extensive control measures in place.
Please expect delays for all items that are out of stock. Particularly exterior products which can take up to a month. We will do our best to communicate lead times to you at point of order.
Farrow & Ball - are operating on a 10 day turnaround due to demand. As such, we are no longer taking orders of 'to order' items.
TOR Coatings - (Zinsser, Blackfriars). 10 day turnaround.
Barrettine - 6 week lead time.
Dulux exterior products - 2-4 week lead time.
Crown exterior products - 2-6 week lead time.
All others - Currently experiencing high demand but on the whole are delvering as normal, sometimes with additional 1-3 days lead time. We have no control over lead times from our suppliers, who are doing their best to manufacture and distribute as quickly as possible in the current situation.
1. Are you currently taking orders?
Yes, we are taking orders from all customers. You can do so by phone (if you cannot get through please email us, do not leave a voicemail as we do not have the staff to monitor the inbox), or by email - email@example.com. Please include your enquiry/order and contact information.
We are taking a limited number of orders on our website each day.
2. I have an order in with you already, can I collect it?
Yes. Please call us first and we can organise so you can pick it up.
3. I have an order in with you already, when will I get it?
We are processing all orders with us for delivery as soon as possible. For an eta please call us on 01453 882237. Some orders are delayed because our suppliers are taking much longer than usual to get things to us.
4. Can I place an order on your website?
Yes you can. However we have a 'limit' in place. Once we reach our daily limit of orders the basket will be disabled. This is so we can manage the demand safely and accurately.
5. Are you temporarily shutting?
No, we are doing everything we can to maintain supply to our business accounts as a key supplier to some important industries. (for example one customer is making and painting parts for new/temporary hospitals).
6. How can I keep updated to your current status?
Please follow us on Facebook, and/or check this page.
7. What are you doing to protect staff and customers?
- We have stringent personal hygeine measures in place. We regularly wash hands with soap and water and have alcohol gel stations.
- We have departmentalised staff from the office, shop and production so there is little to no 'crossover' of departments.
- Staff are maintaing minimum 2m distancing.
- We have reduced overall staff levels so that staff can maintain distancing easily
- Any communal equipment (eg tinting machines) are regularly disinfected
- Staff have access to gloves, face shields and a personal hand sanitiser
- We have cancelled all meetings, and have a no handshake policy in place.
- Protective perspex screens around the counters.
- Traffic light system and queuing outside of the shop. Maximum 3 persons in the shop at any one time.
- No touch rule in place (unless buying)
- Colour choosing area is closed until further notice.
- Opening hours reduced 8am-3pm so we can work 3pm-6pm safely (e.g stock takes, restocking shelves, preparing deliveries).