Quick-Drying Wood Primer Undercoat
A water-based, high opacity, dual purpose primer undercoat which is recoatable within 2 hours.
- Coverage: 13m² per litre
- For woodwork, fibre hardboard, fibre insulating board and chipboard
- Excellent adhesion and opacity
- Fast drying
- Combined primer and undercoat
A general purpose solvent-based primer for use on all types of softwoods and hardwoods, inside and outside.
- Coverage: 15m² per litre
- For use on both hardwoods and softwoods
- Seals the surface to provide excellent adhesion
- Solvent based
Aluminium Wood Primer
An aluminium pigmented primer for use on all types of wood and aged creosoted or bitumen coated surfaces.
- Coverage: 17m² per litre
- Overcoatable after 16-24 hours. Allow 24 for aged creosote or bitumen coated surfaces
- Interior or exterior
- Use on resinous timber
- Use on surfaces that are liable to bleed through a paint system eg aged cresote/bitumen
Alkali Resisting Primer
A solvent- based primer particularly suitable for use on new, dry walls and ceilings that may contain alkalis.
- Coverage: 9m² per litre
- Can be used as a primer on new, dry, interior plaster and masonry
- Also can be used as a primer for surfaces treated with fire retardant chemicals
- Seals tobacco stains and smoke damage
Stain Block +
A water based 2-in -1 problem solving primer, that seals and binds surfaces as well as blocks common stains.
- Coverage: 14m² per litre
- Seals powdery, dry and friable surfaces, including limewash and distemper
- Blocks stains caused by water, ink, smoke damage, grease etc
- For plaster surfaces