How to reserve & collect with Bailey Paints
- Place the products you wish to order in basket
- Follow basket instructions, fill out delivery and billing information (you will not be charged, product will not be delivered)
- Place your order with us with the reserve & collect option
What happens next?
- We will receive your order
- Processing your order can take up to 4 hours (working hours are 8-5 Mon-Fri)
- Please do not come into the store to collect until we have contacted you via telephone, email or SMS alerting you that your order is ready for collection
When can I collect?
Just to reiterate, please wait until we have given you a collection time or notification that your goods are ready. We will contact you asap. Some products may be out of stock or need making and we wouldn't want you to waste a trip. Please wait for confirmation. You are welcome to ring us to enquire on the status of your order.
If all goods are stock items we will place them in reserve for you and once notified you can come into store and pay at the counter.
If any goods are bespoke or tinted items we have to take payment on the phone to make them for you. This will take up to 4 hours. Orders before 12pm will be ready before the end of the day. Orders after 12pm will be available the following morning.
If there are any problems or we are out of stock of the item you have purchased we will contact you.
Although it will show in the basket, you will NOT be charged any delivery charge if collecting in store. This will not be on your invoice.
If you are an account customer please phone or email us your order. We currently have no functionality on the website integrating cash or credit account customers.
If you have any questions on our reserve & collect service please feel free to ring us.