We buy cans of all sizes in bulk - from 250ml sample pots to 30L drums. We also keep large stocks of plastic bottles and containers. Many of our customers require relatively small quantities of empty tins and you are welcome to order as many or as little as you like.
- To keep a small amount of wet paint left over from a larger can it is much better to decant it into a small container as it will vastly improve the shelf life
- Use plastic conatiners or metal cans with a lacquered interior to store water based coatings
- Use unlacquered metal containers to store solvent based coatings
- Turn the container upside down - after making sure the lid is tightly closed to minimise driers or solvent evaporation
- Store metal containers in a dry place and all containers holding water based coatings in a dry, frost-free place